Barry A. Flax, Esquire
Executive Vice President, Principal, National Loss Coordinator
10110 Molecular Drive, Suite 300
Rockville, MD 20850
Barry Flax is a graduate of The University of Maryland and The University of Baltimore School of Law, and is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar. Prior to joining Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International in 1995, Barry spent a decade in the commercial real estate industry and is familiar with many aspects of building construction, lease documents, ownership of improvements & betterments in various situations, and the treatment of such after an insurance claim. Barry currently has responsibility for many coordinating functions on our large loss adjustments.
Barry is active in the local community. He has often coached youth sports teams and most recently served on the Board of Directors of Montgomery Housing Partnership and in the past served on the Board of Directors of the Jewish Foundation for Group Homes and on the Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Washington. Barry chaired the Sports Hall of Fame Special Needs Gala Fundraiser & Dinner at the JCC in November 2006 and in November 2007.
Barry is married to Susan Kay, a local commercial real estate broker, and they have three children and live in Potomac, Maryland.
Public Adjuster State Licensing
Barry Flax is a licensed public adjuster in 11 states:
• Florida Public Adjuster License #P026057
• Georgia Public Adjuster License #498400
• Indiana Public Adjuster License #391445
• Kentucky Public Adjuster License #332276
• Louisiana Public Adjuster License #461562
• Maryland Public Adjuster License #RJI103379
• Virginia Public Adjuster License #860218
• Washington, DC Public Adjuster License
• West Virginia Public Adjuster License #394656