Nor’easter Damage Recovery
Flooding is the most common and widespread disaster. After the water recedes, the disaster recovery process can be very difficult and trying. Successful recovery of your eligible costs requires a full understanding of not only the basics of the FEMA Public Assistance program, but of how insurance and FEMA complement one another. No one understands this interaction better than Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International.
Our experts can:
- Fully review your insurance coverage;
- Determine policy compliance issues;
- Develop a claim management strategy;
- Complete detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses;
- Formulate business interruption models;
- Assemble comprehensive claim presentations with expert reports;
- Expedite the entire process; and
- Integrate the insurance claim with your FEMA recovery.
Flood damage is not covered by most property insurance policies. Special endorsements are required or limited coverage is available through the National Flood Insurance Program.