Business Interruption Insurance Claim Expert, Tony D’Amico, to give free presentation on post-Hurricane Matthew commercial insurance recovery
Hilton Head Island Resident and Business Interruption Insurance Claim Expert, Tony D’Amico, will be giving a free presentation on “Post Hurricane Matthew: Understanding your Commercial Property and Business Interruption Insurance to Maximize Your Recovery.” Hurricane Matthew has proven to be particularly devastating to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, and as someone with a personal stake in the successful recovery of the area, Mr. D’Amico is looking forward to sharing his knowledge on the relevant insurance-related issues arising from this storm that has impacted so many.
The details of the presentation are as follows:
- Date: Thursday, November 17, 2016
- Time: 7:00PM – 9:00PM
- Place: Palmetto Dunes Club, Dining Room, 1 Carnoustie Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Coffee and tea (hot and iced) served
No RSVP required and the event will consist of a brief presentation followed by a question and answer period.
For further reading, please visit:
- Tony D’Amico’s bio
- Adjusting Today article authored by Tony D’Amico: “Soft Cost or Delay in Opening: Insure for the Potential Exposure”
- Adjusting Today article authored by Tony D’Amico: “Japan Earthquake a Wake-Up Call for Contingent Business Interruption Coverage”
- Adjusting Today article: “Hurricane and Windstorm Coverage”