James R. Harper, CPPA
Executive Vice President, Principal, Managing Claims Adjuster
10110 Molecular Drive, Suite 300
Rockville, MD 20850
Jim Harper has been an insurance claims adjuster since 1985. Jim joined Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International in 1994; prior to that he was a Home Office Examiner/General Adjuster for Crum and Forster Commercial Insurance Company. At Crum and Forster he was responsible for the supervision of twelve regional offices, and also handled multi-million dollar losses throughout the United States.
At GGG/AI, Jim is the Regional Manager/Supervising Adjuster in the Rockville, Maryland, headquarters office. He has been extensively involved with all aspects of property losses and has been the Senior Adjuster for many significant claims including Allegience Bank; First Potomac REIT; Bank of Baltimore; Georgetown Yacht Basin; Hartz and Company; Howard Hughes Corporation; Lerner Corporation; That’s Amore Restaurants; Baywood Hotels; Marriott’s Casa Marina Resort; Marlo/Regency Furniture; MedStar Health; Meisel & Cohen/Mears Point Marina; MeriStar Hotels; Murry’s Steaks; National Health Care Affiliates; PerkinElmer; Quaker Maid Foods; Realty Management; Rockwood Capital; Tastee Snack Foods; The Cafritz Family; Washington Real Estate Investment Trust; and York Industries.
Jim has spoken to the National Property Loss Forum and to the Property Loss Research Bureau conferences. He has also been a speaker at the annual meeting of the International Association of Marina Operators.
Jim lives with his wife and three children in Ellicott City, Maryland.
Public Adjuster State Licensing
Jim Harper is a licensed public adjuster in 14 states:
• Florida Public Adjuster License #A111435
• Georgia Public Adjuster License #2864630
• Louisiana Public Adjuster License #448483
• Maryland Public Adjuster License #RJI101805
• Mississippi Public Adjuster License #10011213
• New Jersey Public Adjuster License #1491357
• New York Public Adjuster License
• Pennsylvania Public Adjuster License #654318
• Tennessee Public Adjuster License #2001687
• Virginia Public Adjuster License #860009
• Washington, DC Public Adjuster License
• West Virginia Public Adjuster License #629855