New York, New York Public Insurance Adjusters
NYC Office of Goodman-Gable-Gould/Adjusters International
275 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
NY Dept of Insurance #PA920423
Adjusters International is a premier provider of disaster recovery and public adjusting services. Our licensed public adjusters work exclusively for you, and will support you through the entire claim process from reviewing your insurance policy to negotiating your final settlement. With an office located in mid-town Manhattan in the heart of New York City, our public adjusters are conveniently located to assist New Yorkers with their property damage insurance claims.
Since 1941, our public adjusters and disaster recovery consultants have been guiding clients through the unpredictable territory of preparing and settling insurance claims. We have worked as advocates for thousands of homeowners, businesses, organizations, counties, and cities. The following is a sampling of clients that we have helped in the greater New York metropolitan area.
- ABC Carpet & Home – New York, NY
- The Durst Organization – New York, NY
- Emmes Realty Services LLC – New York, NY
- Jack Resnick & Sons, Inc. – New York, NY
- Jazz at Lincoln Center – New York, NY
- Macklowe Properties – New York, NY
- Michael C. Fina – New York, NY
- New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) – New York, NY
- New York Palace Hotel – New York, NY
- SL Green Realty Corp. – New York, NY
- Time Equities, Inc. – New York, NY
Please contact us for more information on how our New York public adjusters can help you navigate your property damage claim; and trust in our experts to secure for you a full and fair settlement.